German low cost airline, Eurowings, has announced a new route from Bristol Airport to Prague starting from 31st October 2021.
The flights will be operated by Airbus A320 aircraft from Prague Airport operating on Monday, Friday and Sunday and is part of expansion by the airline by basing 2 aircraft at Prague and launching 11 new routes from the Czech airport.
The exact timings of the flights are as follows:
- EW 4212 PRG 1320-1450 BRS (Mondays)
- EW 4212 PRG 0615-0745 BRS (Fridays)
- EW 4212 PRG 0605-0735 BRS (Sundays)
- EW 4213 BRS 1530-1840 PRG (Mondays)
- EW 4213 BRS 0825-1135 PRG (Fridays)
- EW 4213 BRS 0805-1115 PRG (Sundays)
During the recent years, Eurowings has gone through a major transformation, originally part of the Lufthansa Regional brand until Autumn 2014 where it also operated on behalf of Germanwings. From 2015 Eurowings transformed into a low cost airline for both short and long haul flights from its 14 bases across Europe.
With thanks to SeanM1997 on Twitter for this information and help with this article.