This week Ryanair announced that from Summer 2023 the low cost airline will base a fifth Boeing 737 aircraft at Bristol Airport to increase its presence at the South West Regional airport. The new based aircraft will be a Boeing 737 Max 8200 “Gamechanger”.
- Porto – from 26th March – 3 weekly flights
- Marseille – from 3rd June – 2 weekly flights
Flights to Porto from Bristol Airport will operate as follows:
- FR1332 OPO 0635-0845 BRS (Tue)
- FR1332 OPO 1850-2100 BRS (Sun)
- FR1332 OPO 1920-2130 BRS (Fri)
- FR1331 BRS 0915-1115 OPO (Tue)
- FR1331 BRS 2125-2325 OPO (Sun)
- FR1331 BRS 2155-2355 OPO (Fri)
Flights to Marseille from Bristol Airport will operate as follows:
- FR1314 BRS 0710-1025 MRS (Wed)
- FR1314 BRS 2000-2315 MRS (Sat)
- FR1315 MRS 1050-1205 BRS (Wed)
- FR1315 MRS 2340-0055+1 BRS (Sat)
Thanks again to SeanM1997 for his help with this article.
Simon has been writing aviation articles for nearly 10 years and is the senior article writer at Fresh Aviation, with a background in aviation and a commercial pilot Simon knows his stuff in the aviation world. Simon has spoken on BBC Radio, contributed to Bristol Post and has various aviation articles on various websites.